• Remotely; Part time
This role is vital in conceptualization, design, and execution of a variety of visually compelling materials including packaging, digital content, and print collateral for consumer audiences. This person will also manage all completed artwork, help with print management, own folders with key brand assets (logos, lock ups, fonts, visuals) and so on. The Graphic Designer will collaborate closely with the management to build visually compelling designs and ensure consistent execution from our suppliers.
A creative, organized, and flexible team player with strong technical designs skills and ability to develop eye-catching, functional, and on-brand creative that resonates with our target audiences will thrive in this role.
Part of Beirut Duty Free: We are an established Lebanese gourmet brand with products ranging from chocolates, Lebanese sweets, condiments to salty snacks located in the Airport at Beirut Duty Free Shops.
What you’ll do:
• Be responsible for the brand’s creative design, approval, and execution process from end to end
• Develop new products, packaging and update graphics across full portfolio
• Meet regularly with the team for creative briefings and feedback across a range of materials
• Manage all design and asset needs (graphic, social, web, packaging, sales materials, etc.)
• Liaison with external creative partners as needed
• Ensure all creative accurately and consistently represents the company’s brand and vision
• Continuously evaluate market trends and analyze competitive designs
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree in design
• Strong sense of esthetics and keen eye for detail
• Sufficient knowledge of Adobe creative suite
• Working understanding of consumer packaging health and safety regulations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative, team player mindset
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Highly organized and detail oriented
Bonus Points For:
• Experience as a graphic designer for a consumer package goods company
• Impressive portfolio of sample projects including packaging, print and digital executions
Beirut Duty-Free Shops is seeking a skilled and creative Remote Branding and Design Adaptation Specialist to help maintain and implement our brand's visual identity across various shop layouts. The successful candidate will collaborate with our marketing assistant to adapt original designs and themes from our parent company, ARI in Dublin, to our specific needs.
The Branding and Design Adaptation Specialist will be compensated with a fixed monthly retainer of $225 and will work remotely.
1. Collaborate closely with our marketing assistant to understand and integrate ARI's original designs into our shop layouts, SM & Website.
2. Adapt and modify designs to fit different store sizes while ensuring brand consistency and visual appeal.
3. Regularly liaise with the marketing assistant to understand requirements and ensure designs align with store needs and business objectives.
4. Review the effectiveness of designs and make necessary adjustments to improve visual impact.
1. Proven experience in branding and design, particularly in adapting designs to fit different specifications/sizes.
2. Strong design skills with the ability to combine various colors, shapes, and layouts.
3. Proficient in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
4. Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
5. Ability to work remotely and manage own schedule
Job Title: Remote Motion Graphic Designer
Job Type: Contract, 6-month minimum
We are looking for a talented Motion Graphic Designer to join our team on a remote, contract basis. As a Remote Motion Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating visually stunning and engaging static graphics and motion graphic animations for Beirut Duty Free.
We offer a $600 monthly retainer package in return for the "Beirut Duty Free Adaptation Package". This is a 6-month minimum contract position, with potential for renewal. If you are a creative and innovative Motion Graphic Designer with a passion for design and animation, and the ability to work remotely, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.