We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to a small professional financial department by managing daily accounting tasks with transparency. FLUENT ENGLISH IS A MUST AND PRE-REQUISITE.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
· Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
· Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
· Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
· Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
· Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
· Assist chief accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
· Assist with other accounting projects
· Assist in other administrative tasks
Requirements and skills
· Proven experience as a junior accountant
· English as a mother tongue and high proficiency in English is a MUST!
· Excellent organizing abilities
· Great attention to detail
· Great with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
· Great understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Navision)
· BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field