Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Sister Company for PAC Beirut
Job Location: Beirut Central District
We are looking for a creative,
analytical, and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist,
you are responsible for developing and managing digital marketing strategies
and campaigns, content creation, conducting market research and actively
engaging with the business to optimize the performance of our digital
Duties & Responsibilities:
Developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy.
Defining, visualizing, and creating graphics including
illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
Creating visual concepts for promotional activities.
Managing the digital marketing calendar.
Managing the digital platforms of our company.
Overseeing the creation and maintenance of social media content.
Creating and updating digital marketing reports.
Implementing content management.
Managing e-commerce page and loyalty program.
Attending to customer’s needs.
Coordinating with third parties for work purposes.
Developing, implementing, and managing online marketing campaigns.
Analyzing data to identify trends, optimize strategies and enhance overall online presence
Requirements & Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design with Digital experience.
Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist
or similar role.
Experience in 3D video animation.
Experience in social media ads.
Knowledge of web publishing.
Having strong analytical and communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment and individually.
Highly developed attention to detail.
Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Remotely; Part time
This role is vital in conceptualization, design, and
execution of a variety of visually compelling materials including packaging,
digital content, and print collateral for consumer audiences. This person will
also manage all completed artwork, help with print management, own folders with
key brand assets (logos, lock ups, fonts, visuals) and so on. The Graphic
Designer will collaborate closely with the management to build visually
compelling designs and ensure consistent execution from our suppliers.
A creative, organized, and flexible team player with strong technical designs skills and ability to develop eye-catching, functional, and on-brand creative that resonates with our target audiences will thrive in this role.
Part of Beirut Duty Free: We are an established Lebanese gourmet brand with products ranging from chocolates, Lebanese sweets, condiments to salty snacks located in the Airport at Beirut Duty Free Shops.
What you’ll do:
• Be responsible for the brand’s creative design,
approval, and execution process from end to end
• Develop new products, packaging and update graphics
across full portfolio
• Meet regularly with the team for creative briefings and
feedback across a range of materials
• Manage all design and asset needs (graphic, social,
web, packaging, sales materials, etc.)
• Liaison with external creative partners as needed
• Ensure all creative accurately and consistently
represents the company’s brand and vision
• Continuously evaluate market trends and analyze competitive designs
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree in design
• Strong sense of esthetics and keen eye for detail
• Sufficient knowledge of Adobe creative suite
• Working understanding of consumer packaging health and
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative, team player mindset
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the
ability to prioritize tasks
• Highly organized and detail oriented
Bonus Points For:
• Experience as a graphic designer for a consumer package
• Impressive portfolio of sample projects including packaging, print and digital executions
Beirut Duty-Free Shops is seeking a skilled and creative Remote Branding and Design Adaptation Specialist to help maintain and implement our brand's visual identity across various shop layouts. The successful candidate will collaborate with our marketing assistant to adapt original designs and themes from our parent company, ARI in Dublin, to our specific needs.
The Branding and Design Adaptation Specialist will be compensated with a fixed monthly retainer of $225 and will work remotely.
1. Collaborate closely with our marketing assistant to understand and integrate ARI's original designs into our shop layouts, SM & Website.
2. Adapt and modify designs to fit different store sizes while ensuring brand consistency and visual appeal.
3. Regularly liaise with the marketing assistant to understand requirements and ensure designs align with store needs and business objectives.
4. Review the effectiveness of designs and make necessary adjustments to improve visual impact.
1. Proven experience in branding and design, particularly in adapting designs to fit different specifications/sizes.
2. Strong design skills with the ability to combine various colors, shapes, and layouts.
3. Proficient in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
4. Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
5. Ability to work remotely and manage own schedule
Job Title: Remote Motion Graphic Designer
Job Type: Contract, 6-month minimum
We are looking for a talented Motion Graphic Designer to join our team on
a remote, contract basis. As a Remote Motion Graphic Designer, you will be
responsible for creating visually stunning and engaging static graphics and
motion graphic animations for Beirut Duty Free.
We offer a $600 monthly retainer package in return for the "Beirut Duty Free Adaptation Package". This is a 6-month minimum contract position, with potential for renewal. If you are a creative and innovative Motion Graphic Designer with a passion for design and animation, and the ability to work remotely, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.